Bernice Cheo

`Independent

`Nostalgic

Saturday, March 06, 2010

Its all over. The 12 long and enduring years of rigorous academic years are over.

Precisely this moment, I stop walking. I need to break away.

My results are set, marking the end of the regurgitation and consistency. And now, here I am facing a new phase of my life.

Suddenly, a surge of emotions rush over me. Melancholy and fear being the most obvious.
Once again, I have to brace myself, for I will be thrown into a complete new and unkown environment. Somewhere definitely not within my comfort zone. There will be a loss of familiarity.

No more templates to follow. No more patterns to trace.

Soon, I will have to pave my own road ahead.
Along the way, I'll be hoping to come across a cross-junction, whereby friends that I've known for life will tell me that we are all on the right track together...

Nothing will change.
I hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home