Bernice Cheo

`Independent

`Nostalgic

Friday, December 11, 2009

I've watched Beauty and The Beast and I came home with 2 thoughts.

Everyone has a mask

Mar's thought struck me real hard. People wallow on how they put up a front when they are outside of their comfort zone. However, the truth is, everyone has a mask and no one is spared when I refer to everyone. Its a sudden realisation because I was actually naive to think that there are some out there who are absolutely true to themselves. Its the thickness or the subtlety of the mask that matter.

Beauty and The Beast does not necessarily teach ppl not to "Judge a Book by its Cover"
Beauty did fall in love with the Beast. However, the beast is and will eventually be a Prince Charming. What's the purpose if everyone knows that a Prince Charming lies beneath the ugly facade?

I am reading Paulo Coelho's "Veronika Decides to Die" again.
I absolutely love the book.
Its definitely more than a book. Its a masterpiece.


Happy Now! Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home