Bernice Cheo

`Independent

`Nostalgic

Friday, June 05, 2009

A myriad of emotions.

For the past 72 hours,

I Laughed Out Loud.
I had a fair share of laughter with my beloved friends, sisters and 1 brother. Literally, we gossiped, we shopped, we ate heartily, we teased each other like crazy and we shared lots of secrets!

I Cried Out Loud.
I lost control. I lost my sense of balance. I lost my senses.

I was filled with Angst.
One moment I felt so trapped and claustrophobic. I got so worried and tensed up because I did not know what to do next. I got so disgusted with myself. (Dear Sarah, we should be blood-related).

I felt Damn Awkward.
I am thinking too much. I am expecting too much and I took a wrong step.

I felt a sudden surge of Emptiness.
I am not myself because I am accomodating things that are clearly not pleasing to me.

I felt Embarrassed.
All thanks to Maryse , Bimbo and the other podium buds, I did a ballerina turn and I squawked like a chicken at Settlers’. Nevertheless, I had lots of fun.

Precisely This Moment,
I want to laugh crazily, I want to cry my eyes out, I want to scream and be really angry, I want to be left in solitude, and I want to be insane...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home